We can support you at home, in your local community, and help you build on your daily living skills.
What kind of tasks can you help me with?
Our range of lifestyle supports help you build on your daily living skills, at home and out-and-about in the community. We’ll help you with whatever you need or want to do, including trying new things.
Tasks, activities and skills we could partner on include:
- Joining community clubs, activities and programs
- Learning employable skills
- Buying groceries
- Paying bills and budgeting
- Personal care
- Looking after your health and fitness
- Household chores
All our supports will be tailored to you. Together, we’ll help you feel more independent, while achieving your goals, being creative and having a good time.Easy English – Lifestyle supports at Life Without Barriers
Where are these supports available?
Our daily living skills and lifestyle-based supports are available in every state and territory.
It’s tailored to you, and we’ll support you in a way that suits your lifestyle. That can include meeting at your home, at local services, or getting together with a group. The amount of time we spend together each week or month is up to you – it’s about finding what works for you.
Who will I be partnered with?
Our team will work with you to identify supports that help you achieve your goals. You’ll be partnered with a trained Disability Support Worker who has experience that aligns with your goals, needs and interests.
Together, you’ll further develop your daily living skills, achieve your goals and get involved in your community in a way that’s interesting and enjoyable for you.
Is this service in my NDIS plan?
These are the support categories in your NDIS plan that you can use:
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation (Core Supports)
- Increased Social & Community Participation (Capacity Building Supports)
- Improved Daily Living Skills (Capacity Building Supports)
- Transport (Core Supports)
- Assistance with Daily Life (Core Supports)