What are therapeutic supports?
Therapeutic supports can improve your overall wellbeing. There’s a wide range of therapeutic supports, which can include:
- Therapeutic counselling, such as speech pathology, physiotherapy or psychological therapy
- Developing a wide range of mental, physical and social skills, like writing, preparing meals, problem solving, and stress management
- Behavioural, mental and social development in group settings
We tailor our therapeutic supports to address your current health and wellbeing needs.Easy English – Health, therapy and wellbeing at Life Without Barriers
How do I access therapeutic supports?
We meet with you to help you understand how we could support you or the person you care for. This could include:
- Speech assessments
- Swallowing assessments
- Mental health assessments
- Social and behavioural assessments
Together, we’ll decide on the best way to support you, so that you can continue building a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Find supports available near you
Is this service in my NDIS plan?
In your NDIS plan, Therapeutic Supports are funded by the Capacity Building Supports budget, under ‘Improved Health and Wellbeing’.
- Improved Health and Wellbeing (Capacity Building Supports)