What are therapeutic supports?
Therapeutic supports can improve your overall wellbeing. There’s a wide range of therapeutic supports, which can include:
- Therapeutic counselling, such as speech pathology, physiotherapy or psychological therapy
- Developing a wide range of mental, physical and social skills, like writing, preparing meals, problem solving, and stress management
- Behavioural, mental and social development in group settings
We tailor our therapeutic supports to address your current health and wellbeing needs.Easy English – Health, therapy and wellbeing at Life Without Barriers
How do I access therapeutic supports?
We meet with you to help you understand how we could support you or the person you care for. This could include:
- Speech assessments
- Swallowing assessments
- Mental health assessments
- Social and behavioural assessments
Together, we’ll decide on the best way to support you, so that you can continue building a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Find supports available near you→
Is this service in my NDIS plan?
In your NDIS plan, Therapeutic Supports are funded by the Capacity Building Supports budget, under ‘Improved Health and Wellbeing’.
- Improved Health and Wellbeing (Capacity Building Supports)