What is support coordination?
Through the NDIS, you can choose your supports and which providers you work with. While it’s a good thing, it can be challenging – that’s where support coordination comes in.
A support coordinator can help you activate your NDIS plan and access your supports. They’ll connect you with people and services in your community, and help you understand your options.Easy English – Support Coordination at Life Without Barriers
How can a Support Coordinator help me?
Your Life Without Barriers Support Coordinator can help you:
- Understand and make the most of your NDIS plan
- Find providers for the supports you’re funded for
- Work towards your goals
- Access healthcare and education services
- Participate more in your community
- Look for a job
- Work through your accommodation needs
- Develop the confidence to coordinate your own supports, if that’s a goal of yours
How do I connect with a Support Coordinator?
We offer support coordination across Australia. Our qualified and experienced Support Coordinators have relationships with the local services, and will provide you with what you need to make the best choice for you.
If support coordination is in your NDIS plan, we would love to discuss your goals and what you’re looking for in a Support Coordinator. Please get in touch with us.
Find supports available near you
Is this service in my NDIS plan?
In your NDIS plan, support coordination is funded by the Capacity Building Supports budget, under ‘Support Coordination’.
- Support Coordination (Capacity Building Supports)