Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) registered as design category ‘Basic’
This spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home features a large kitchen, two generous living rooms, and a well-maintained backyard. Situated in a tranquil neighbourhood, it's conveniently close to beaches and public transport, offering easy access to shops, medical facilities, and community support.
We are seeking one tenant who enjoys socialising both at home and in the community, spending time with housemates, and embracing an active and social environment that welcomes visiting friends and family.
There is one vacancy in this home. The room is bright and spacious with a small built in cupboard and fire exit screen.
This fully wheelchair accessible 4-bedroom home includes:
• A welcoming open-plan layout.
• Well-equipped kitchen.
• Spacious bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Ducted air conditioning/heating throughout the house.
• Dining room with access to the backyard.
• Main lounge room, and an additional living space.
• Convenient double garage.
The outdoor area includes:
• A backyard with a small grassy space.
• Two distinct outdoor zones:
• One area equipped with a swing chair, small table with chairs, and an outdoor umbrella for shade
• Another area featuring a dining set, BBQ, perfect for meals surrounded by garden views.
Currently three housemates aged between 40 - 45.
The housemates are active in the community, often engaging in outdoor activities like visiting shops, parks, and cafes. They enjoy socialising and being part of various community events.
Situated in Tumbi Umbi on the Central Coast, this house is a short drive away from Tuggerah Lake and local parks. Nestled in a quiet street, it's conveniently close to beaches, parks, shopping centres, medical facilities, as well as cafes and restaurants.
This property is fully wheelchair accessible throughout the home.
Current support model
At Life Without Barriers, our commitment to the principles of 'Active Support' ensures residents lead engaging and meaningful lives. Our dedicated staff work hard to improve the well-being of those we support, aiming to bring joy and fulfilment to their lives.
We provide round-the-clock care with staff trained in First Aid and medication administration. Regular safety checks are carried out for households and vehicles. Emphasising a healthy lifestyle, we focus on fresh, unprocessed foods. Our staff collaborates with housemates, preparing delicious meals together.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
• You are aged 18 years or over.
• You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS Supported Independent Living and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding.
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a service and accommodation agreement.
SDA Relevant Information:
Design Category 'Basic'