Enjoy your own space in this modern ground floor unit. This renovated two bedroom unit is positioned on the lower level of a well maintained complex. Centrally located in the popular suburb of West End, just minutes to the CBD & Strand with access to a range of amenities including Castletown Shopping Centre, The Strand & a short drive to Stocklands.
N.B. There are no flatmates or other residents of this unit - enjoy your own space & privacy!
Built in robes, air conditioning & heating.
• Modern kitchen with electric cooking & plenty of cupboard space.
• Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
• Split system AC units in bedroom & lounge - ideal for staying cool!
• Fully tiled flooring throughout, with easy access to a large fenced courtyard.
• Neat & tidy bathroom with large shower & single vanity with storage.
• NBN Connectivity.
• Security screens throughout.
• Covered car space; access to carpark via motorised gate.
Situated in the popular suburb of West End, just minutes to the CBD & Strand with access to a range of amenities including Castletown Shopping Centre, The Strand & a short drive to Stocklands.
SDA Registered ‘Improved Liveability.'
Current support model
Opportunity to bring your own SIL supports or engage Life Without Barriers to provide supports.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a suitability assessment with you to ensure that this level of supported independent living will meet your needs.
You are aged 18 years or over.
You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS funding.
You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement.
SDA relevant information:
Building type for this house is Existing Stock and design category for this house is Improved Liveability.