Modern living in beautiful Orelia close to the beach and great amenities
This neat, modern 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is situated in Perth’s southern suburbs, opposite a large, tree-lined park and close to shops, leisure and sports facilities, beaches and public transport.
The tiled open plan living area has air-conditioning/heating and includes a lounge, kitchen and dining area leading out to a paved undercover patio and lawn area. There is also a double carport with secure door and storage space.
We are looking for a young male to join our current 22-year-old male tenant who enjoys music, playing guitar, songwriting, and gaming. This vacancy is ideally suited to a young man with similar interests who also enjoys sporting and outdoor activities to take advantage of the nearby parklands and sports grounds.
One vacant bedroom, with large built-in robes, ceiling fan, neutral colour scheme and carpet. Suitable for single or double bed.
This beautiful home features:
• 3-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms.
• Open plan living area consisting of a lounge, kitchen and dining area with air-conditioning and heating.
• Sliding doors lead to a paved undercover patio and easy-care lawn area in the backyard.
• Shared tenant bathroom with separate toilet, plus a functional laundry room.
• Double carport has a secure door and additional storage space.
One current 22-year-old male tenant.
Interests: Our current tenant enjoys music and gaming. His musical interests include singing, songwriting and playing guitar.
Located opposite a large, tree-lined park, walking distance to Orelia Oval and sporting facilities, including cricket pitch and cages and half-basketball court.
Easy access to all amenities with bus stop only 200m from house, providing access to Kwinana Train Station and Kwinana Hub shopping precinct, medical facilities, cafes and restaurants.
Wheelchair accessible, but will require ramps in back doorway and carport doorway, plus handrails if needed.
Current support model
Rostered 24/7 care.
All staff have current First Aid and medication training and are also trained in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, healthy cooking and personal care.
Regular household safety checks are conducted.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure an appropriate match and suitability.
• You are aged 18 years or over.
• You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS funding.
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement.