Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) registered as design category ‘Basic’ in Mascot.
Discover the perfect home in a sought-after locale with this inviting vacancy! Nestled in a friendly neighbourhood, this house is a stone's throw from public transport, shops, and beautiful parks, making it an ideal spot for convenience and relaxation.
We're looking for an outgoing, mature individual who values independent living with support readily available.
There is currently one vacant room with built in wardrobes, heating and cooling.
This single story home features:
• A generous 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom layout.
• An open and inviting kitchen/dining space.
• A bright and roomy living area.
• A sizable backyard, complete with a covered area for relaxation on sunny days.
There are currently 4 male residents in their 50s to 70s.
Mascot, located in the heart of New South Wales, Australia, is a dynamic suburb that effortlessly combines urban convenience with a warm community atmosphere. Situated near Sydney, it offers easy access to the city's amenities while maintaining its own unique character. With excellent transport links, shopping options, and parks nearby, Mascot provides a well-rounded lifestyle that appeals to those seeking both accessibility and a friendly neighborhood feel.
• The SDA design category for this home is Basic.
• This home is wheelchair accessible and has accessible features.
• Doorway widths are greater than 950mm.
Current support model
• The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers. This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers.
If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Factors to consider when applying
The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.