Accessible home in Cheltenham close to facilities.
Built in wardrobe, carpeted floor, two shelves on wall, external window awning & heating in room.
This accessible property in Southern Melbourne has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms shared by all.
• Property consists of 3 units
• Unit one is an independent unit with two residents
• This vacant room is in Unit 2-3 that has been combined into one large unit consisting of: -Five bedrooms
-Two lounge rooms
-Three bathrooms and two toilets
-Ladies grooming area
-Dining room, separate kitchen and laundry space.
45-61 years old in advertised unit.
(30-51 in unit one).
Local public transport bus route only two minutes from house on Warrigal Road.
Close to Direct Factory Outlet and local shops. Thrift Park Shopping Centre is in walking distance.
Fully wheelchair accessible house. No hoists on site, small room more suited to ambulant female.
Current support model
Rostered 24/7 care.
All staff have current First Aid and medication training. Regular household safety checks are conducted.
Safety checks on all vehicles are also regularly undertaken. We have an emphasis on a healthy lifestyle, with a focus on fresh, unprocessed foods. The staff enjoy preparing and cooking delicious meals with the help of the housemates.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a suitability assessment with you to ensure that this level of supported independent living will meet your needs.
• You are aged 18 years or over.
• You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS funding.
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement.