Information About the Transfer of Disability Services in Victoria
A warm welcome from all of us at Life Without Barriers
The Victorian Government has today announced the providers it will work with in the transfer of disability services as the rollout of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) takes place across Victoria.
All of us at Life Without Barriers are excited to have been awarded the opportunity as part of this process to work with Victorian participants, their families and carers and the skilled and experienced staff within the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
We are not for profit and you can feel assured that our focus will always be on ensuring people with disability and the people who support for them are our first priority and that the transfer of services to our responsibility is smooth, thoughtful and collaborative.
We look forward to working with you over the coming months and into the future as services in the state transfer to our management. Please contact us if you have questions about the transfer of Victorian Disability services to Life Without Barriers. You can do this by calling 1800 955 229 or emailing email@example.com.
To sign up for updates or to find out more about the transfer visit www.lwbvictoria.org.au.
- Factsheet: New Provider For the Workforce
- Factsheet: LWB as your new provider - how we will work with you
- Fact Sheet: Easy English - LWB as your new provider for residents and families
- Media Release: Life Without Barriers - LWB to provide Disability services transferred from Victorian Government
- Media Release: VIC Government - Not-for-profit providers to deliver disability services in Victoria
- Factsheet: Where LWB will be working with you by suburb in Victoria