Useful links and resources
The team at Learning Without Barriers have some great resources to support you and your child or young person in education and learning.
- Australian Curriculum Review
- Australian Association for Flexible and Inclusive Education – AAFIE
- Back to School Handbook
- Building healthy brains for our children
- Developmental milestones and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Education and learning transition plan
- First 1000 days: conception to two years
- Life Without Barriers NAPLAN 2023
- Student profile - transition plan
Want to become a carer?
To become a foster carer your ability to care and nurture a child is what really matters.
To learn more, visit the LWB foster care website