LWB Annual Carer Conference
Collaboration, Connection, Community
After the success of our first conference in 2021, we are hosting an Australia-wide virtual conference designed just for our Carers which runs from February to November each year– and we’d love to see you online with us! We’ve got a great line up of virtual events you can drop into where you can learn the latest research, tips, and meet other LWB Carers from around Australia.
Connect from the comfort of your own home or office via Zoom (with our tech support on hand to help).
Talk with others about the topic in our curated online breakout rooms, or post in the chat to ask a question!
Build your community
A fun, safe and positive space to learn together and share ideas. We will have carers from all over Australia joining in.
- You told us you wanted to meet and hear more from other Carers
- You told us you want more opportunities to access current information and hear about ways to improve outcomes for children in your care
- You asked for more virtual events as it’s hard sometimes to get to face to face sessions
- You asked us to provide different time slots (and recordings!) to give you a chance to attend
And so, the Annual Carer Conference was created!
We have workshops and keynotes running from February to November (see our events page for all events).
Registration is now open for any current Carer with Life Without Barriers and those currently being assessed to be Carers with us. All of the workshops are carefully crafted with you as our VIPs and have tailored information and discussions so you can walk away with something new. Staff can of course attend, being mindful our key audience and focus is Carers.
Free. Zilch. Nada. Nothing!
How to attend an online event:
- Head to our Events page
- Click the ‘register’ link on the event you’d like to attend
- Enter your details
- Save the date in your diary!
- On the day, grab a cuppa and log-on to your workshop
(Don’t worry – before the event you’ll be sent a reminder and instructions on how to log on, but if you have any technical difficulties our team are on standby to help.)Register now
If you would like to present at our Carer Conference, or are a Carer who could share your story and inspire others, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org