Shared & Supported Independent Living vacancy
This 3-bedroom, fully accessible home is located in a quiet residential street. It has an open plan design, with a living space that flows into a relaxing outdoor area.
The vacant room is the largest in the house and has direct access to the driveway via internal sliding doors. The current room paired with the open plan bathroom makes the home completely accessible and ideal for a person with a physical disability.
A male housemate is preferred by the current tenants.
One vacant room – largest bedroom in the house with direct access to the driveway via internal sliding doors. It would be ideal for either an ambulant person or someone with a physical disability.
This 3-bedroom home is fully wheelchair accessible throughout, with an open plan bathroom and direct access to the driveway via internal sliding doors. It has a charming and relaxing outdoor entertainment area which flows from the open plan internal living space, providing an ‘indoor-outdoor’ aspect to the property.
Two males, both in their early 20s are the current tenants.
Located on a quiet residential street, with public transport and shopping centres closeby.
Fully wheelchair accessible throughout.
Current support model
Onsite 24/7 day and night support is provided by a trained, experienced and consistent team of staff.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
• You are aged 18 years or over
• You are eligible for and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
• You are financially able to pay rent and utilities and you, or your nominated representative, are prepared to sign an accommodation agreement
• You require a wheelchair/wheelie walker accessible property.
SDA relevant information:
• Building type for this house is Group Home, for 3 residents and design category for this house is fully accessible.