Shared & Supported Independent Living vacancy
This 3-bedroom, fully accessible home is located in a quiet residential street. It has an open plan design, with a living space that flows into a relaxing outdoor area.
The vacant room features a built-in wardrobe and is conveniently located close to the main bathroom and living area.
One vacant room. Suitable for either an ambulant person or someone with a physical disability.
This 3-bedroom home is fully wheelchair accessible throughout, with an open plan bathroom and direct access to the driveway via internal sliding doors. It has a charming and relaxing outdoor entertainment area which flows from the open plan internal living space, providing an ‘indoor-outdoor’ aspect to the property.
Two males, both in their early 20s are the current tenants.
Located on a quiet residential street, with public transport and shopping centres closeby.
Fully wheelchair accessible throughout.
Current support model
Onsite 24/7 day and night support is provided by a trained, experienced and consistent team of staff.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
• You are aged 18 years or over
• You are eligible for and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
• You are financially able to pay rent and utilities and you, or your nominated representative, are prepared to sign an accommodation agreement
• You require a wheelchair/wheelie walker accessible property.
SDA relevant information:
• Building type for this house is Group Home, for 3 residents and design category for this house is fully accessible.