Bright and airy modern home in Kellyville, Sydney offering privacy and great lifestyle
This lovely 3-bedroom single-level brick home is in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood and is close to shops, community access, public transport, and local parks.
We are seeking a housemate who enjoys living independently with support on hand with two housemates.
The vacant room features built-in-wardrobe with air conditioning and heating.
• Single level, no steps
• Well-designed generous bedrooms with built-ins
• Open plan living area plus formal lounge room
• Separate lounge room which opens to the covered patio area
• Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
• Generous size laundry with direct access to the clothes line
• Reverse cycle fully ducted air conditioning
• Covered patio area for all-year-round entertaining
• Secured backyard and entertaining area
• Drive through double lock-up garage with internal access to the home
The SDA Design Category is ‘Basic.’
Currently two male housemates between the ages of 18 and 40.
Interests: attending day programs and work, and spending time with family.
Located in a residential street and close to metro station, buses, parks, shopping centres and medical practice.
This property is wheelchair accessible with hard flooring throughout the home.
Current support model
This property offers shared independent living with 24/7 support (active nights or a sleepover model).
Staff are keen and appropriately trained to support people to live the life they want and make community connections.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
You are aged 18 years or over.
You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS funding.
You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a service and accommodation agreement.
Vacancy Code: NSWSYD-F-3