This stunning modern property is situated in the quiet suburb of Durack, in Palmerston.
The property is fully furnished and features 4 double sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom.
The property is nicely secured with security screen doors and fence. The property also features a spacious veranda out front for relaxation and entertainment.
We are seeking someone who enjoys living independently with support on hand and will get along with the two mature, male housemates.
Features of the property:
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Fully accessible and single level
• Paved patio for outdoor entertainment
• Fully fenced property with lawned area and landscaped gardens
• Secure double garage with internal entry into the living space
There is one double-sized room available, with a large built-in wardrobe, air conditioning & ceiling fan.
This modern dwelling features:
• Four x bedrooms inclusive of built-in wardrobes
• All rooms and living space feature ceiling fans and air conditioners
• Large second bathroom with separate toilet
• Undercover veranda for outdoor entertainment
• Fully fenced property with landscaped gardens
• Two car garage, with internal access to the living area
Currently two male housemates.
Interests include listening to music, reading, watching movies, going on excursions, fishing and attending local events/cultural activities.
Walking distance to public transport bus stops close by, shopping centres, cafes/restaurants, local sporting facilities, quiet and friendly neighbourhood.
This property is not wheelchair accessible.
Current support model
This home is staffed 24/7 support at 1:1 ratio including an active overnight. The skill set and training for staff include medication training, bowel care training, manual handling, High Intensity Daily Personal Activities (HIDPA) and trainings relevant to individual clients support needs.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
You are aged 18 years or over;
You are eligible for and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding;
You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement
Vacancy Code: NTDAR-J-2 & J-3
Supported Independent Living in the Northern Territory
Learn more about Supported Independent Living with Life Without Barriers in the Northern Territory.