Canning Vale, WA
Shared & Supported Independent Living vacancy
Contemporary, spacious living close to central shopping district and public transport
Contemporary, well-appointed home located in Canning Vale, close to public transport and shopping precinct, café and restaurants.
This well appointed 4x2 is full of natural light, the open plan living & dining area features heightened ceilings and modern kitchen with pantry.
This furnished home features a master and 3 further double sized bedrooms, all with spacious built in robes. This property has a large main bathroom with a separate toilet, and an ensuite bathroom to the Master bedroom.
Nicely enclosed and secure this low maintenance home includes a covered alfresco patio and with a grassed area and heaps of storage space.
We are currently seeking one house mate for this ideally situated property.
Contact us today to discuss your property needs & to book an inspection!
There is 1 double sized room available with built-in wardrobe.
This spacious home features:
• 4 x double sized bedrooms inclusive of built-in wardrobes
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Open plan lounge & dining
• Large main bathroom, with separate toilet
• Ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom
• Covered alfresco patio with a spacious, grassed backyard area
The current tenant has a stable job and enjoys getting out and about in his local community. He loves watching movies and walks in the nearby park.
Located just a stone's throw away from public transport and a leisurely stroll to parkland reserve.
Accessible entry ways only.
Current support model
This home will be staffed 24/7 at a 1:2 or 1:3 ratio.
All staff have current First Aid and medication training. Regular household safety checks are conducted.
Skill set and training of staff include first aid, mental health first aid, medication training, infection control, healthy cooking, Positive Behaviour Support and assistance in daily living.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
• You are aged 25 years or over
• You are eligible for and able to secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) an accommodation agreement
• Work one or more days each week