4 bedroom, Forster, NSW
Shared & Supported Independent Living vacancy
This modern home is ideal for someone who wants to live independently, while having support on hand when needed and is available for short and long term stay.
1 bedroom available with BIR.
4 bedrooms with BIR.
- Main bathroom with shower & bath.
- Open plan living area.
- Large kitchen and dining area.
- Lock up garage.
- Private backyard.
Two males, 19 and 32.
Situated in a pleasant, quiet cul-de-sac, located close to shops and is a short drive to the nearest hospital and medical facilities.
- Area noted for it’s beautiful beaches and waterways.
The home is fully accessible and suitable for people with mobility concerns.
Current support model
Rostered 24/7 care.
All staff have current First Aid and medication training. Regular household and vehicle safety checks are conducted.
We have an emphasis on a healthy lifestyle, with a focus on fresh, unprocessed foods. The staff enjoy preparing and cooking delicious meals with the help of the housemates.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
• You are aged 18 years or over.
• You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS Supported Independent Living and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding.
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a service and accommodation agreement.