This modern home is ideal for someone who wants to live independently, while having support on hand when needed and is available for short and long term stay.
1 bedroom available with BIR.
4 bedrooms with BIR.
- Main bathroom with shower & bath.
- Open plan living area.
- Large kitchen and dining area.
- Lock up garage.
- Private backyard.
Two males, 19 and 32.
Situated in a pleasant, quiet cul-de-sac, located close to shops and is a short drive to the nearest hospital and medical facilities.
- Area noted for it’s beautiful beaches and waterways.
The home is fully accessible and suitable for people with mobility concerns.
Current support model
Rostered 24/7 care.
All staff have current First Aid and medication training. Regular household and vehicle safety checks are conducted.
We have an emphasis on a healthy lifestyle, with a focus on fresh, unprocessed foods. The staff enjoy preparing and cooking delicious meals with the help of the housemates.
Factors to consider when applying
Life Without Barriers will conduct a screening and suitability assessment to ensure housemates are compatible.
• You are aged 18 years or over.
• You are eligible for, and able to secure, an appropriate level of NDIS Supported Independent Living and Specialist Disability Accommodation funding.
• You have the financial means to pay rent and utilities and are prepared to sign (or for a representative to sign) a service and accommodation agreement.